- Univ. of South Florida Bachelors of Marketing
- Univ. of South Florida Masters of Entrepreneurship
- 2011 Fintech Business Plan Competition 1st Place
- 2012 Fintech Business Plan Competition 3rd Place
- Gazelle Labs Accelerator Inaugural Class Participant
- Skip Barber Racing School Graduate
- Founding Member of Teburu Online Ordering (2010-2015)
- Founding Member of Tampa Coffee Club (2015-Present)
- Founding Member of Swyft Interactive (2015-Present)
An Entrepreneur, Technology enthusiast, and Wannabe Adrenaline Junky, I have grown up in the greater Tampa Bay area for most of my life. In between heat races and weekend adventures, I completed degrees from the University of South Florida in both Marketing (B.S) and Entrepreneurship (M.S.E).
While school has taught me incredible lessons, I have been very fortunate to cut my teeth with real world experience. Whether it was realizing the affect that an amazing corporate culture can have (Red Bull), being a contributor to getting a company off the ground (Excelerate Industrial Supply, SourceTOAD), or starting my own businesses (Lush For Life, Teburu, DialedSetups.com), my eyes were opened to the power of collaboration, building great professional relationships, and acting with integrity early on in my professional career. Currently, I have a great appreciation for the hospitality industry and never stray far from a good technology startup or interactive development project.
When not working or sleeping a traditional 5-6 hours a night, I can be found either training for an upcoming triathlon, spending time with my wonderful family, or racing remote control cars at the local track since my parents wouldn’t buy me a go-kart when I was younger. I thoroughly enjoy meeting interesting people and take great pride in helping others.