A Few Personal Highlights
- Founding Member of Swyft Interactive (2015-Present)
- Founding Member of Tampa Coffee Club (2015-2017)
- Founding Member of Teburu (2010-2015)
- Gazelle Labs Accelerator Inaugural Class Participant
- Univ. of South Florida M.S. of Entrepreneurship
- 2012 Fintech Business Plan Competition 3rd Place
- 2011 Fintech Business Plan Competition 1st Place
- Skip Barber Racing School Graduate
An Entrepreneur, technology enthusiast, and now rapidly aging athlete, I have grown up in the greater Tampa Bay area for most of my life. In between heat races and weekend adventures, I spent some time at the fine institution University of South Florida to receive a Marketing degree (B.S) and Entrepreneurship Masters (M.S.E).
While school has taught me incredible lessons, I’ve been very fortunate to cut my teeth with real world experience. I have had the opportunity to really understand the affect that an amazing corporate culture can have (Red Bull), be a major contributor to getting a company off the ground (Excelerate Industrial Supply, SourceTOAD), and starting my own businesses (Lush For Life, Teburu, DialedSetups.com, Tampa Coffee Club, Swyft Interactive). My eyes were opened to the power of collaboration, building great relationships, and maintaining integrity early on in my professional career. Currently, I have a great appreciation for the hospitality industry and never stray far from a good technology startup or interactive development project.
When not in the office, I can be found either training for an upcoming triathlon, spending time with family, or racing remote control cars at the local track since my parents wouldn’t buy me a go-kart when I was younger. I thoroughly enjoy meeting interesting people and take an immense amount of pride in helping others achieve their business goals.